We welcome your comments on our blog, in fact we actively encourage you to ask questions and contribute in this platform. Your comment does not appear immediately. It is being moderated to ensure a lively and constructive discussion. It will be it online as soon as possible.
In terms of content, we ask that your contribution is:
- Reasonably concise, is relevant to the original post and subsequent discussion, and written in English wherever possible.
- Respectful and not malicious or offensive.
- does not using any swear word or obscenities.
- Rightfully yours to publish. If not please ensure you have the express written consent of the copyright holder before posting.
- Short when referring to news articles from other sites (few lines summarizing the article and include a link to it)..
We encourage links to other informational web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed unless relevant subject of a discussion.
In terms of behaviour, please respect the following code of conduct:
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or make a comment which is otherwise objectionable.
- Don’t make libelous claims.
- Don’t post content containing the same or similar messages multiple times.
- Don’t repeatedly post offensive comments about anyone engaged in this debate as this may be qualified as harassment, and subject to legal action against those responsible. We reserve the right to remove such messages.
- Don’t falsely claim to be or represent a person or organization.
- Don’t describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Respect and protect the privacy of individuals: please don’t post your phone numbers, addresses, or any other private information, or those of someone else.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use this platform. Thanks for participating.